Header banner

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

WOW.....SEE WHEN DON JAZZY WILL GET MARRIED

Don-Jazzy
hehehehe......The CEO of Mavin Records, Don Jazzy, has announced his intention to “hopefully” get married next year. The 33-year-old beat maker said the issue is not about getting married, but settling down with one’s wife and kids.


On a Youtube video in a chat with Not Just OK crew, the Abia State-born musician said, “Marriage! You know, like my people say, God’s time is the best. Is it not when you have seen a wife that you can marry?
“It’s not like I don’t know I am getting old but it will happen. You guys should not let me rush into it and rush out.
“I hardly have time. I will either have to concentrate on my family or work but hopefully next year.
“2017 will be the year,” Don Jazzy stated.

Patoranking1
Nigerian reggae-dancehall singer, Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie, popularly known as Patoranking, has disclosed that marriage is not presently on his agenda. The singer stated this in an interview with Hip Tv.
He said, “Right now, I am just concerned about my career and family.
“I am single and ready to mingle.
“Marriage is not in the question for me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment