Header banner

Monday, August 29, 2016

WAHALA EVERYWHERE.......Don’t vote Ize-Iyamu, he can’t be trusted with money – Oshiomhole warns Edo people

Pastor-Ize-Iyamu
hehehehe.....politics sha......who we go vote for  sef ? ....Governor of Edo State, Adams Oshiomhole, on Monday, warned people of the state against voting governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu. Speaking with Traders’ Associations in Benin City, the state capital, Oshiomhole said antecedents had shown that Ize-Iyamu cannot be trusted with public funds.


Oshiomhole explained that he refused appointing Ize-Iyamu in 2012, after he was reappointed as governor because he could not be trusted with public funds.
According to Oshiomhole, “I didn’t appoint Ize-Iyamu because of his past record, I would not be comfortable to put government money in his hand, that is why I kept him completely out of government, I didn’t even give him a board appointment. He was part of the government that looted Edo state treasury. Don’t put the key to your kitchen in the hands of someone you don’t trust.
“Usually, a governor appoints the Director-General of his campaign after his election, but I didn’t appoint him into Government because I have his records, I do not trust him. You must know who you can use for what.”

No comments:

Post a Comment