Header banner

Friday, August 5, 2016

This RCCG guidebook teaching children to pay tithes sparks fierce debate


hehehehe.....I came across this snapshot of Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) teachers guide book online. The contents of the lesson captured were at the center of a fierce debate that drew my attention.


The arguments are polarised, with a majority insisting children should not pay tithes because they are not yet income earners.
 I decided to make a post out based on the arguments because when I was younger, I was confused for a long time due to the differing opinions I got from people around me.

Folks lets hear what you think. Is there anything wrong with teaching and encouraging children about tithe payment, or has some has pointed put, children ought not to pay tithe because they are not yet income earners, and tithe is 10% of a person's income.

Lets discussit blog readers

No comments:

Post a Comment