Header banner

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Please don't let me fall because you don't like me - Laura Ikeji




hehehehe....Despite the long list of haters and trolls she have, she's remained positive and that's a good spirit.The fashion blogger just shared this on her Instagram page.



"I'm building a brand from the scratch,it's tough for a girl like me, someone who alot of people think she lives off her sister even when I have proved a few times that I am my own woman. I don't want the doubters to change their perception about me,but what I beg is that you give me a chance to build my dream. Don't knock it off when you see @lauraikejigang near you. I've helped brands, I've grown with brands, pls don't let me fall because you don't like me. Give me a chance. Love yall."

No comments:

Post a Comment