Header banner

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

LUMEN CHRISTI UROMI IS GOOD OOOO.......CHEI SEE RESULT OOOOOOOO...ACCORDING TO STATES


 Is like Nigerians are now reading ooooo.....I shared one before from Aba.....Congrats to them
 2016 WAEC result performance of States in Nigeria. It always gladdens my heart to see my state performing very well. Meanwhile our Igbo brothers are raising the bar. Impressively all the states in the South East are in the top bracket. If I may ask what's happening to the South Western States?


 
Only Lagos which is even cosmopolitan could make the first group. By and large I think teachers should be motivated all over the country. Their welfare should be treated with the highest priority by the Government and private school owners for they hold the key in unlocking the very best in our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment