Header banner

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

BURNA IS TRENDING............"Ode. All the Greatest in the world have sampled things they love" Burna Boy replies "fools" who say he samples Fela's songs


"Ode. All the Greatest in the world have sampled things they love" Burna Boy replies "fools" who say he samples Fela
Burna Boy has slammed a Twitter user and others who say he samples Fela's songs. He admitted that, indeed, he does, but added that every  artist does that too and he doesn't do it as frequently as others.


It all began when he agreed to a question and answer session on Twitter.

One follower asked: "If you're to go on a hit battle with any fellow Nigerian artiste, who would that be? #AskBurna."

Burna replied: "I don’t really know what a hit battle is but I’m willing to go toe to toe with ANY worthy challenger. Lyrically , musically , physically. However they want it."

Another Twitter user responded to this, saying: "With all this fela songs yhu dey drop back to back shior."

"Ode. All the Greatest in the world have sampled things they love" Burna Boy replies "fools" who say he samples Fela

And Burna slammed the follower, writing: "The Fools that say this shit don’t even really know Fela songs. Fela went through much more hate from you fuckers than I currently do and all he did was speak the truth even more than I do. U are just pained that I’m King and I’m Flawless with the vibes. Unstoppable.

"Ode. All the Greatest in the world have sampled things they love" Burna Boy replies "fools" who say he samples Fela

A different Twitter user hit back at Burna, writing: "We are pained that you are a sampler and playacting like a king! Mofo."

And Burna responded: "Ode. All the Greatest in the world have sampled things they love. And realistically I do it the least compared to them. I challenge you or Anyone to prove I’m not who I say I am you insect."

"Ode. All the Greatest in the world have sampled things they love" Burna Boy replies "fools" who say he samples Fela

No comments:

Post a Comment