Header banner

Saturday, September 1, 2018

OKOOOO.........I can’t wait for God to use you in a special way – Tonto Dikeh to Bobrisky

Nollywood actress and mother of one, Tonto Dikeh has said she can’t wait for God to use Bobrisky in a special way.

Tonto Dikeh penned a lovely birthday message to Nigerian male barbie and her close friend, Bobrisky.
She wrote;
Happy birthday to my one and only bobbie Bobbie, 💃💃💃As you celebrate a year old I pray that GOD ALMIGHTY grants all your secret heart desires,May His goodness and mercy be with you all the days of your life.
May the fruit of your hands be multiples and may GODS GRACE never DEPART from you.. @bobrisky222
I LOVE you so much Bob and I can’t wait for God to use you in a special way..
Have a blast My darling🎂🎂🍾🍾🍹🍹🍭🍭🍩🍩🥂🥂😘😘🍽🍽🍸🍸🍷🍷
Nigerian cross dresser, Bobrisky recently sat for a new interview with Sunnewsonline, talked about having a girlfriend who isn’t based in Nigeria and becoming a cross dresser.
Bobrisky who stated that his girlfriend who stays in London understands the game, alleged that . Nigerians have an attitude of calling a man gay when he is acting like a woman or doing female stuff.

When asked if he has a girlfriend, he said;
Yes, I have a girlfriend and she lives in London. My girlfriend understands the game, I made her understand and told her not to get distracted with what she hears about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment