Header banner

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR....... "It's such an honour and a privilege to share every birthday with my daddio" -Joys Oyedepo celebrates her father, Bishop David Oyedepo

 "It
hehehehe........Bishop David Oyedepo and his last child, Joys Oyedepo turned a year older today, September 27.

Joys took to her social media page to celebrate her "Daddio' on his 63rd birthday.
 "It
"It's such an honour and a privilege to share every birthday with my daddio, my most amazing father," she wrote.
"As I step into every new year, hearing him pray over me, as I pray the same and more for him, fills my heart with so much joy.
So, to my father, happy Birthday daddy!  thank you for letting Mummy surprise you with me on same 27th! I love you so dearly -forever and always. Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment