Header banner

Friday, September 29, 2017

INTERESTING........"I am a great singer and a multi-instrumentalist and a great dancer" Peter Okoye list things people don't know about him


"I am a great singer and a multi-instrumentalist and a great dancer" Peter Okoye list things people don
hehehhe...........Peter stated this in a post he shared on his IG page yesterday

"Things that you don’t know about me! Don’t be deceived by what they told y’all. I AM! and I repeat! I AM A GREAT SINGER and A Multi-instrumentalist and A Great Dancer! Don’t be Deceived! One love?? #DontJudgeMe #TimeWillTell ????????? #KoolestDude #MrP#AirCleared #coolitdown #PclassicRecords#ChangeIsConstant" he wrote
"I am a great singer and a multi-instrumentalist and a great dancer" Peter Okoye list things people don

No comments:

Post a Comment