Header banner

Saturday, September 30, 2017

REALLY ? " I am the longest-serving governor in Nigeria today, having served under 3 Presidents–Obasanjo, Jonathan, and now Buhari"- Fayose


" I am the longest-serving governor in Nigeria today, having served under 3 Presidents?Obasanjo, Jonathan, and now Buhari"- Fayose
hehehehe..........Ekiti state governor said this on twitter. See his tweets below...abeg

" I am the longest-serving governor in Nigeria today, having served under 3 Presidents?Obasanjo, Jonathan, and now Buhari"- Fayose
" I am the longest-serving governor in Nigeria today, having served under 3 Presidents?Obasanjo, Jonathan, and now Buhari"- Fayose
" I am the longest-serving governor in Nigeria today, having served under 3 Presidents?Obasanjo, Jonathan, and now Buhari"- Fayose

No comments:

Post a Comment