Header banner

Monday, May 29, 2017

Please Change My Fashion Ring to Real Ring - #BBNaija's Uriel Begs Anthony Joshua to Marry Her (Video)


 
Uriel & Joshua
hehehehe...... Desperation sets in for former Big Brother Naija housemate, Uriel, as she profusely begs Anthony Joshua to rescue her from her state of spinsterhood.
Popular Big brother Naija ex-housemate, Uriel Ngozi Oputa, widely known as Uriel, has become a trending topic on social media after she openly begged the heavy weight boxing champion, Anthony Joshua to change her fashion ring to a wedding ring.
 
The reality television star took to her Instagram page to make public her demand in a video where she promised to cook Ofe-nsala for him 24/7, adding that all she needed was for him to profess his love for her.
 
She captioned the video; “They told me my flight has been delayed so I’m using my spare time to confess my love to Anthony Joshua.”
 
Watch the video clip below; abeg

No comments:

Post a Comment