Header banner

Monday, February 15, 2016

Oboy see love on Val day

GUY: Baby I just want to tell you that I've never met anyone like you. I'm really feeling you. In short you're my soulmate, I love you and I'd like you to meet my parents right away.  GIRL: I love you too babes, just so you know, I was a prostitute for many years, I'm mentally unstable, sometimes I steal for fun. I've even aborted 40 times, as a result doctors say I can't conceive anymore; thunder fire them!!! I mean who needs children anyways? Oh and I killed my last boyfriend and the one before him, just because they were talking to other women, just talking o, nothing more. I really love you though...So babes when do you say I'm meeting your parents?            GUY: He said baby let me buy card to call...He disappeared...hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment