Header banner

Monday, February 29, 2016

Help advice....A blog reader says Husband Secretly Video Tapes Her Butt Naked


I have been married for 8 years now. Great, right? Well I thought so. However, just one week ago my entire view/feelings of my husband changed in an instant. While looking for old videos of our children I found dvds containing, (I find this hard to put into words), hidden video clips of me; in the shower, after the shower while naked, us making love, even, God help me, me using the bathroom.I am ill. In shock. My husband obviously has a serious
problem. I have no idea what I Didn't find.I tried to wait a day to get myself calmed down but couldn't. When I confronted him with what I found, he (instead of falling to his knees in despair asking forgiveness) he immediately got defensive, saying they were for his personal use only (who knows?). That he did it because we didn't have sex enough (OMG seriously; even if that were true it's no excuse)Whatever; I am beyond hurt. No words really; my trust and everything are shattered. Is this proper in a marriage for god's sake? What if our family members (his 19 year old brother lives with us) had ever found these??? The list goes on...Please, anyone, thoughts. I can't imagine hurting my children with a divorce but I at this time do not see how I can live with this man.Cheers, pls advice me......08071224737

No comments:

Post a Comment