Header banner

Saturday, May 16, 2015

See Photos of Gov. Oshiomhole's wedding...MUST SEE

adams
Hehehe..Interesting...The Edo State Governor, comrade Adams Oshiomhole who lost his first wife, Clara to cancer in 2010 has finally settled with his long time girlfriend and Cape Verdean model, Iara Fortes. The wedding held today,15th of May 2015.

Read more

The colourful ceremony took place at the Etsako West Local government Council Marriage registry, Auchi.
However, the reception is to take place at the Oshiomhole’s country home in Iyambo.

Oshiomole_wedding_image2adams1adams2adams3adams4
Gov Adams Oshiomhole kisses his wife during their wedding reception today. hehehe


 
Photo credit: Bobo Omoboriowo
Winifred Oshiomhole is governor Oshimhole's daughter and she's older than the bride so when she was noticeable absent at her father's wedding, tongues began to wag. But explaining why she was absent, Winifred said;

"The information for the day was not properly circulated, I would say I was busy taking care of my life, work and my family and I must have missed out on the plan, I cannot say for the rest of my sisters but I am sure we were not properly informed. I wish the couple a great married life and I am sure she will make my father happy.."
Oshiomhole's other children and grandchildren were at the wedding. Check out the pic


Yesterday May 15th, Edo state governor Adams Oshiomhole married his gorgeous wife, Lala Fortez. Speaking about her nationality and why he chose her, the 63 year old former Labour leader said;
"I have seen a lot of publications, some saying that she is Philippine, Dutch and several others, but she is from Cape Verde. And that is part of West Africa. And I hope that will rest the debate of where she is from,” he said regarding her nationality.
About why he chose her, the governor said
"She is very humble, she appreciates the nature of my job and life that it is one that one comes back home late. Sometimes 3: 00 a.m., she understands my weaknesses, she is more or less the mother of the house, the one that has accepted to be the mother of my children. I am happy that all my children are at home with ‎her and accept her as their mother even though she is not old enough to be their mother. She has accepted to fill that gap,” he told PM news
That lady is beautiful abeg.... Adams Oshiomhole and his bride at their wedding in Benin ..



Nigerians took to twitter to react to the wedding of Edo state governor, Adams Oshiomole to his beautiful Cape Verde beauty, Lala Fortes. See the hilarious tweets abeg

See more tweets from Ezekwesili.....hehehe


See more funny things they said about the marriage...hehehe.....
Oh dear! Comedian Wale Gates set Twitter on fire this evening with this Tweet above. People felt the tweet was inappropriate and Nigerian twitter is now dragging him by his balls, abs and fingernails. See the tweets after the cut...




 

No comments:

Post a Comment