Header banner

Monday, July 25, 2022

SEE 20 POWERFUL STUFF FROM PETER OBI INTERVIEW ON CHANNELS TV TODAY

Bishops should be in the church praying, not in political gatherings. If you start doing the right things, tribalism & divisions will disappear. Seun, show me where Christians or Muslims buy bread cheaper?

— Peter Obi on Channels TV.👏👏

Atiku on Arise tv: It will take a miracle for Peter Obi to win the 2023 Elections 
PO on Channels tv: My entire Political life has been a miracle.  I am looking forward to another miracle in 2023 🔥🔥
I cannot be more proud to call him My president. 2023 go choke 😃
#Obidatti023

My political life has been a miracle. I am looking forward to another miracle in 2023. - Peter Obi

I will start my presidency by touring every part of Nigeria. We have to carry everybody along. - Peter Obi

I am not considering supporting Atiku for President. I want to win. - Peter Obi


It is true that I did not tell Atiku Abubakar before resigning from the PDP. I did not even tell my family. I did not want anyone to talk me out of it. - Peter Obi

“It doesn’t make sense that a university lecturer earns less that an councilor.”

— @PeterObi 

Seun of Channels TV: The issue of insecurity and the closing down of schools in Abuja and 

Peter: I can assure you that measures to curb insecurity will be decisive and immediate

I’ve said it repeatedly. Every State should be responsible for their security.

When I am President, I will turn Aba and Port Harcourt into one 'state.' - Peter Obi on Channels TV. WATCH!

This is the 1st time a Nigerian politician is thinking beyond his nose, pockets & divisive ethnic lines. Salute to My President!  WATCH ABEG BELOW


"15,000MW of electricity is possible in the first 4 years of government" ~ Peter Obi (Channels TV)

I won Anambra under a small party - APGA but INEC declared another person. I went to the court & reclaimed my mandate. 

We will fix power because it is at the core of moving from consumption to production.

The industrial revolution will be hoooooge.


Atiku: 90% of Northners are not on social media and will not vote Peter Obi!

Peter Obi: "this is why I want to invest in education, these are people we all need to Educate and help!" Youths are our greatest assets .

PeterObi2023 ✌️



Currently, Nigeria has around 19 Nigerian players on current NBA rosters and not almost 100. 

Go and verify. 😏

Iro por. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️


Peter Obi right now on Channels tv about the fake bishops during the unveiling of  presidential vice candidate.
The bishops should have been in church praying as it's not a religious gathering 🤣
This man is too wise 

No comments:

Post a Comment