Header banner

Monday, March 2, 2020

VAGINA IS NOW TANK ? “My husband refills my tank well before he travels” – Anita Joseph

_My husband refills my tank well before he travels_ - Anita Joseph lailasnews
Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph, has revealed how she copes sexually when her husband, Mc Fish travels for work.

_My husband refills my tank well before he travels_ - Anita Joseph lailasnews

She made this known during a recent interview with Sun News, as she revealed a bit on her married life.
“Sex is spiritual; it needs to be done with the right person. When my partner is not around, Haaaa, I control it o! We talk everyday, every morning, afternoon and night.
So, I don’t yearn for sex that way. Before he travels, he makes sure he refills my tank. You know that type that will last for at least a week?,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment