Header banner

Friday, November 30, 2018

READ ABEG...........Nigerians on Twitter share the craziest thing they've done this year and they are epic!


Nigerians on Twitter share the craziest thing they
Nigerians on Twitter are sharing thr craziest thing they've done this year and they are absolutely hilarious. Ranging from the weird, to the absurd, scary and downright stupid.

See the thread below....abeg

I ran like i was being pursued to my estate gate from the bus stop in the midnight because i was scared of the walking in the dark street
See Opeyemi's other Tweets
Gambling with 100k in less than 6hours and it wasn't my money. Visual sport almost put me to shame
See 🐲DRAGON☣LORD🐲's other Tweets
I had my bath in front of a bank at EKSU when there was no water in the hostel. It was in the night tho and I wasn't the only one. We had to hide behind flowers when people passed. That's the craziest thing I've done in my life 😂😂😂. I'm never trying it again. O risky gan 😂😂
See Michael Onipede's other Tweets
Walking from Accra Mall through 37 down to One corner spot just to smoke 1 roll of king size cigar😂😂😂
See ♐️LOGOS🎯🏇's other Tweets
Lol...Almost everyone definition of crazy is what I do everyday.... Lemme start.
1: my rommie was owing me money for over 2 month's n I knew he had cash on him but was unwilling to pay back. So I packed 4 of his best shirt and dumped it inside d soakway,he is still looking 4 dem
See ABEG FOLLOW ME's other Tweets
Gave a stranger's kid real condom for balloon, told him to go and give his mum to blow it for him, and I ran away
See I (un)follow back's other Tweets

No comments:

Post a Comment