Header banner

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Radio host reveals she suffered embarrassing exercise-induced orgasm at the gym


Radio host reveals she suffered embarrassing exercise-induced orgasm at the gym
Experiencing orgasm is something every sexually active woman looks forward to, but it can be really embarrassing when it happens at the wrong place and at the wrong time.


Such was the case of Melbourne radio host Polly “PJ” Harding. Harding has revealed on her KIIS FM breakfast show that she had an orgasm mid-workout at her local gym.

Speaking to her co-host Jase Hawkins, the 27-year-old revealed how the use of an ab roller device caused her to orgasm while exercising with her personal trainer.
"Something happened to me yesterday that has happened to me before, but I thought it was once-off," she explained to listeners.
"It happened to me at the gym … and it’s something that normally doesn’t happen at the gym.
"I was working out … and when I worked out, I experienced this (audio of fireworks). It’s so embarrassing to talk about."
Harding went further to explain that she was using a new machine at her gym when she felt something "awkward" about to hapen in front of an audience.
She said: "So I had to do 15 reps of it. And I was about 10 in and I thought, ‘Oh no, oh no, here we go'."
"I thought if I do 11 … but I didn’t want to look weak and I didn’t want to stop. So I kept going and then all of a sudden … I had to pretend that nothing had happened."
"I thought I was going to come out with some abs, but I came out with something completely different."

Radio host reveals she suffered embarrassing exercise-induced orgasm at the gym
Harding and her personal trainer

As expected, it was an embarrassing incident but it's not abnormal.

According to Debby Herbenick, author and associate professor at Indiana University’s School of Public Health, at least 10 percent of all people — no matter their age, gender or fitness level — experience orgasm while exercising. Herbenick’s 2015 book "The Coregasm Workout" explained the phenomenon, presenting workouts to help increase the chances of arousal or orgasm during exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment