Header banner

Saturday, February 4, 2023

VOTE FOR THE MAN WEY SABI. Dr. Iyasele Joseph Okwuolisa.

Good Day beloved Elders, Senior Colleagues, Colleagues and friends.

 I,Dr lyasele Joseph  presents myself to you as  an aspirant for the position of Vice Chairman, NAGGMDP Delta.

I am a Senior Medical Officer currently working at the State Ministry of Health, Asaba.
 I have the zeal and burning passion to serve this great Association for positive impact.

I have served NMA and NAGGMDP in various capacities:

*2018-2020* - Financial Secretary, NMA Asaba Zone.

*2020-2022* - Treasurer, NMA Asaba Zone.

*2022-2024* - Vice Chairman Asaba Zone.

*2021-2023* - outgoing Assistant Secretary/Publicity Secretary NAGGMDP Delta.

*MY MISSION AND VISION*

1)As a  team player,I will work with the Chairman Elect and Exco to achieve the set goals and vision of this great association. 

2) If given the mandate to serve this great association, I will organize a robust AGM/Scientific Conference that will be entertaining, educative and unifying.

3)I will work with the present exco to build on the achievements of the outgoing exco with the aim of moving this association to greater heights.

4) I will work with the Chairman and Executive in Capacity building of Members and orientation of New and Old members.
 
5) I will discharge to the best of my ability any other duties assigned to me by the Chairman from time to time.



*ACHIEVEMENTS*
1) I was actively involved in the struggle by NAGGMDP *2021-2023* Executive that brought about approval and payment of 
The *Revised Hazard allowance*,
*Medical Residency Training fund(MRTF)* to resident Doctors of NAGGMDP Delta, *COVID-19 allowance*, *Teaching Allowance*, and *Tax rebate*. These achievements were unprecedented and did not come cheap on a platter of Gold 🥇, Prices were paid for this to be actualized. The next Executive have to build on this 

If given the chance to serve as vice chairman, I pledge to bring my experience to bear in the discharge of my duties. 

Thank you and God Bless us all.
Long Live NAGGMDP Delta!!!
It can only get Better!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏

Dr. Iyasele Joseph Okwuolisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment