Header banner

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

ABEG SEE ALL 20 THINGS PETER OBI SAID TONIGHT ON ARISE TV

We are in the process of hiring a new CEO for the enterprise called Nigeria and I’m here with my CV telling Nigerians what I’ll do if I’m hired and not by proxy or through spokespersons so I can be held responsible and accountable directly. @PeterObi on Arise TV

Peter Obi on Arise tv made a valid point.The more you pull people out of poverty the more taxes you get. You cannot tax poor people.
Nigeria has never invested in young Nigerians despite having a very youthful population.
PO proves once again why he's the best! #OBIdientlyYUSful

Arise TV interviewer asks will you go after corrupt leaders from past administration? Peter Obi responds “You can’t lock up your shop to chase after thieves. By the time you return, goods would have expired and gone bad. Leave the past for the past”

A wise President. Wisdom! πŸ”₯

I will dialogue with agitators & deal with bandits & criminals decisively. If u HIRE me to work for u, I will speak to u directly. I won’t speak to u through proxies. I was born at Waterside Hospital & I went to Christ the King College, both in Onitsha

— Peter Obi on Arise TV πŸ‘

I will Restructure Nigeria Constitutionally, but it will take time. So we can’t wait to start pulling people out of poverty. That is what we need to achieve immediately. We need to communicate with Nigerians & solve the problems, without complaining.

— Peter Obi on Arise TV. πŸ‘

God will not allow me to lose knowing the kind of suffering our Youths are going through today - Peter Obi
Arise TV

Arise TV Interviewer asks Peter Obi “If at all there will be any alignment at this point, who will it be?” Peter keeps a straight face and says “At this stage, No one because I know I will win”

Yes! Now you are speaking like the Incoming President of Nigeria!

On Arise TV Peter Obi looks straight into the eyes of the Interviewer and said “Of all the candidates, I’m the most trustworthy and I will win this election”

That’s my president talking

Even the interviewer went to the same school with OBI. Enough receipt de mehnnnnn. ARISE TV PETER OBI #PeterObiForPresident2023 

Peter Obi just blasted Emilokan on Arise tvπŸ˜‚πŸ˜©
In his words," Everyone knows my name is Peter Obi. Everyone can verify where I was born and the schools I attended"
Wahala for those supporting Tinubu o πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚The neck pressing just dey start and PO dey lead !
#OBIdientlyYUSful

Peter Obi on Arise TV : "if you say you can fight corruption, let's see how you managed your last position" Tinubu and Atiku have left the Whatsapp groupπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

"The young people are hiring me today not to come in tomorrow and remind them there was unemployment yesterday but to bring solutions to the unemployment"

Peter Obi on Arise tv
I will Restructure Nigeria Constitutionally, but it will take time. So we can’t wait to start pulling people out of poverty. That is what we need to achieve immediately. We need to communicate with Nigerians & solve the problems, without complaining.

— Peter Obi on Arise TV. πŸ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment