Header banner

Saturday, May 7, 2022

Twitter user shares the situation between him and his mother

 


Twitter user shares the situation between him and his mother

A Twitter user has taken to the platform to share the current state of his relationship with his mother. 

 

According to @_djmonate, he stopped telling his mother about his life and started flourishing. He further revealed that he noticed that each time he asked her to pray for something, it gets worse.

 

The Twitter who disclosed that he's been happy this week since they've not spoken, added that he "can’t wait until she leaves this earth to be with her creator Satan". 

 

He tweeted; 

 

I stopped telling my mom about my life and started flourishing. Every time I asked her to pray for something, it would get worse. We haven’t spoken in a week and this is the happiest I’ve been all week. I really can’t wait until she leaves this earth to be with her creator Satan

No comments:

Post a Comment