Header banner

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Chioma: Did I tell you that I’m pregnant? – Chioma slams troll


Chioma: Did I tell you that I'm pregnant? - Chioma slams troll
Davido’s girlfriend, Chioma has slammed a troll who asked to confirm rumors making the rounds about her being pregnant for her singer boyfriend.
The troll slid into her DM to ask about her questions concerning the rumors but got the shock of his life as Chioma slammed her.

She wrote:
Your mother and all your sisters are senseless. Did I tell you that I’m pregnant? Mumu
Let’s just hope this post from Chioma shuts down rumors which kicked off last week that she’s pregnant for Davido who already has two baby mamas, one in Nigeria and the second in Atlanta.
**mo*
Speaking of Davido, his brother Adewale Adeleke popularly referred to as Chairman HKN, recently bought his girlfriend an Audemars Piguet Wristwatch reportedly worth N9million for her birthday.
Adewale Adeleke who posted the photo of the watch alongside other gifts he bought for her, wrote:
“Happy birthday! Love of my life on this day I pray God blesses u! I pray God continues to strengthen & Guide you in this journey called life. May this be the first of many birthdays we spend together! Love you @kani41 ”

No comments:

Post a Comment