Header banner

Friday, September 7, 2018

OKOOOO...........Photo from Harrysong's session with a therapist after his troubling post on depression


Photo from Harrysong
Two days after Harrysong had most people worried after he shared an Instagram post talking about his death, the singer has now had a session with a therapist.
Harry wrote on Wednesday:

Dont cry wen i die,celebrate,put up a kingmaker concert,empower more youths,..i have Lived..i have Done my bit,carry on in grace..

After his session today, he shared a photo with his therapist and said, 'thank you so much guys. My session with Miss. Oyinkansola Alabi went well and I am gradually getting my feet back. Always show love and be kind to people. Depression is a silent killer, learn to unburden your mind to trusted ones. I love you all'.

No comments:

Post a Comment