Header banner

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Give us your Alawee – Davido’s fans beg as he goes for NYSC


Popular Nigerian singer David Adeleke, aka Davido, in currently at the NYSC camp in Lagos where he registered for his mandatory one-year youth service to the country. Being a rich guy, his fans have however asked him to drop his monthly alawee into their accounts.
His fans are of the view that the Bentley-riding Omo Baba Olowo has no need for the N19,800 alawee youth corps members are being paid monthly.
The richest corper in town took to his Twitter handle to announce his enrollment for the one-year mandatory National Youth Service Corps, donning complete corper’s gear while perched on his Bentley.
Otondo OBO ... 🇳🇬 .. tying up every loose end ! 😇 pic.twitter.com/TF1oUh3XfH
View image on Twitter
Hi Davido, I'm a thrift collector (Alajo Somolu Twitter street) 😊😊😊.

Your N19,800 alawee, coman be using it to daajo si mi lowo. 😊😂
Otondo OBO ... 🇳🇬 .. tying up every loose end ! 😇 pic.twitter.com/TF1oUh3XfH
View image on Twitter
Corper on Bentley...... DG sef go wish to dey your Platoon

READ ALSO!
Davido registers NYSC, watch video
In their reactions, fans wrote:
*** Lol…I even called my bro to come n see who I saw in NYSC uniform….I pray I get posted where u are….in d main time pls send me ur allowee make I take am hold body together.
*** Just the year @iam_Davido decide to serve Nigeria buhari increase copers alawee. Even politicians they rush us. Biko my question now is David u don already have enough hope I will be the one receiving your alawee.
*** Hi Davido, I’m a thrift collector (Alajo Somolu Twitter street). Your N19,800 alawee, coman be using it to daajo si mi lowo.

No comments:

Post a Comment