Header banner

Monday, January 29, 2018

''I remain a Buharist, till death do us part'' Gov Nasir El-Rufai says, declares President Buhari will win 2019 election(video)



hehehehe............Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, says he remains a supporter of President Buhari and will remain so till death do them part. The Governor who led six other APC governors to the state house on January 12th to urge Prsident Buhari to run for a second term, pledged his unflinching loyalty and support to the Presidnet during an interview with Channels TV yesterday January 28th.  watch abeg


''I am and will ever be till death do us part'' he said when asked if he is still a Buharist ie supporters of President Buhari.
In the interview, Governor El-Rufai also stated that he has no doubt that President Buhari will win the 2019 election
I do not have any doubt in my mind that we are going to win the next elections, not only in the center but we are going to preserve our 24 states. and even more''
When asked what gives him this confidence, the governor said ''We are following. We are not doing this blindly. We are scientifically following Nigeria. WE know the faults of the nation, we know where we are losing support, we know where we are gaining support. I have no doubt in my mind that we are going to win the 2019 election''.
Asked whether he has read former President Obasanjo's letter to President Buhari, the governor said '' I have not. It is too long and I am very busy but I have gotten the gist''
Watch the interview below

No comments:

Post a Comment