Header banner

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

MUST READ......SOMEONE SENT THIS TO FIDELIS CHIDI'S BLOG....PLEASE ANSWER


File photo

Good morning Fidelis Chidi blog We were having this argument now I ‎would love to share with you and fellow blog readers
Guys, as a parent, what would be your reaction to this situation:
Your 16 year old daughter in high school is going back to a boarding school after the christmas break. 
As a good mother you saw her off to the bus station and left after she had boarded the
bus. After 3 hours you were told that the bus she boarded had an accident and no one survived. 
As you are going crazy making arrangement to verify her death, you received a call from your daughter saying "mum I wasn't on that bus ooo my boyfriend insisted I spend a day in his house before I go to school" 
What will you do as a parent?
How would you react? 
Let's have your contribution on the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment