Header banner

Friday, December 25, 2015

I was molested by a Catholic Priest....See her

Hehehe....she too fine sef....Lola Omotayo-Okoye, wife to one of the P-square duo, has revealed how she was molested while in high school by a priest, noting that for a really long time, she has continued to blame herself, even as she could not tell anyone, not even her family, about it.Lola shared her story at the just concluded Kinabuti Dare2Dream project, encouraging and motivating young ladies to pursue their dreams.According to her, “You shouldn’t let your past determine what your destiny will be, we all have our past whether good or bad or makes us unhappy, we all had a life thatwe lived that we are not happy about, you shouldn’t let it bother you from succeeding.“When I was a young girl in my early teens in high school, I was molested by a catholic priest, I blamed myself, I didn’t tellanyone because I was ashamed, couldn’t tell anyone cos I felt everyone would blame me, so I carried on the guilt and bitterness with me for years.


No comments:

Post a Comment