Header banner

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Jonathan to start a Foundation next year...see the letter

Hehehe....A sample of the letter Dear ……..On Friday, 29th May, 2015; I completed my term of office as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and successfully handed over government toPresident Muhammadu Buhari. I immediately proceeded on a long deserved break; I have enjoyed a delightful time with my family and close friends.Now, well rested, I am back to work; to continue to serve and dedicate my life topromoting peace and prosperity for all. I have set up an office where I can be reached and members of my staff are poised to serve you and respond to your enquiries at all times.Furthermore, I will be devoting the rest ofmy life and energy to making the world a better place. I am currently finalising efforts to set up The Goodluck Jonathan Foundation. More details on the work of the foundation will be available at the launch, which I believe should take placeby the 3rd  quarter of 2016.As I start this new phase of my life of renewed service to humanity, I look forward to your continuous support, counsel and cooperation.Please do accept the assurance of my esteemed regards.


No comments:

Post a Comment