Header banner

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Ronaldo wins Best Player of 2014 award...See him

Ronaldo Globe Soccer Award 2014
He is doing well no doubt....Cristiano Ronaldo has been handed the Best Player of the Year prize, at the Globe Soccer Awards in Dubai.
The Real Madrid forward has enjoyed a great year, leading the Spanish club to their 10th European title and breaking the record for number of goals scored in a single Champions League season.
Ronaldo is also the hot favourite to retain the Ballon d’Or prize for the second year in a row.
“I hope that it can be a good signal but I’m not worried about that,” Ronaldo said. “The people who vote know what they have to do. I just feel happy it’s one more trophy for my dedication and hard work.
“I want to say thank you to the people at Real Madrid, – the players, the coach – we had a fantastic season, we won four trophies and we are one of the best teams in the world.
“La Decima was a special moment as Real Madrid have looked forward to winning it.
“To win this award is one of the great pleasures, I am very proud.”
The Portugal captain also insisted there is no added pressure on his shoulders despite his standing in the game
“No, no pressure,” he added. “I don’t have pressure because things come naturally to me. I don’t have to show anything to anyone. I am happy, I do what I like, to play football, to score goals, to make assists and help show we [Real Madrid] are one of the best teams in the world.”

No comments:

Post a Comment