Header banner

Saturday, November 26, 2022

I can’t get pregnant unless I want to. My womb is sealed - #BBNaija’s Khloe (video)

 

I can?t get pregnant unless I want to. My womb is sealed - #BBNaija?s Khloe (video)

Big Brother Naija star, Khloe has disclosed that she can't get pregnant unless she wants to.  watch

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClbQRHtgaoC/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

 

The reality show star who sat for an interview with media personality, Chude Jideonwo, revealed that her "womb is sealed."

 

Khloe further disclosed that she has never slept with a man for money and is currently taking her time to get the man she wants. 

 

She also revealed when she gets a "responsible man", they may end up having a child together. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment