hehehehe.....Imo state governor, Rochas Okorocha this morning received in audience,
the Imo state chapter of the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, led
by Apostle Ifeanyichukwu Godson Ibeji and his executive at the state
house in Owerri. At the meeting, Okorocha said despite the criticisms he
has suffered from residents of the state, he indeed means well for
them.
"My prayer is that the Imo people understand me. When I started free
education, they initially misunderstood me, when I built a chapel it was
called a mosque and so on. I mean well for Ndi Imo. Our government
intends to relocate the Police headquarters and Prisons to a more
conducive environment. I am more interested in dedicating projects to
God than commissioning them. I encourage you to introduce a Day of
Peace, Reconciliation and Love in Imo. I am the most tolerant governor
in this state. The press, our people and my opponents are free to talk
and even insult me. No one under my watch has been disturbed for airing
their views. Those who honor God, God honor them" he said
No comments:
Post a Comment