Header banner

Sunday, January 24, 2016

See all top female CEOs in Nigeria.....them too much abeg


Mosun Belo-Olusoga...chairman, Access bank is saying that she perceive there will be opportunities in the midst of the turbulence, so I will be ready to take advantage of those opportunities. But nobody knows what will happen in future, so I will have an open mind.
Read moreThis is a difficult period and we need to cut our coat according to our cloth. The year may not be as tough as people think it will be, but we must put on our thinking caps. We must diversify in our business areas and come up with innovative ways of doing things and managing the resources we have. The disposable income will reduce and I will be a lot more particular as to who has my share of wallet. When the disposable income reduces, I hope to shop around for services that can give .We are Nigerians and we need to look for Nigerian solutions to our problems, coupled with best practices from around the globe. This year, I intend to look inward for local solutions and content in all I do, eat, wear and spend.As a business owner, I can maintain or improve my bottom line by cutting costs, improving efficiency and extracting value from within such as in-house training. I will pay my taxes and monitor how it is spent, while also keeping the government accountable. Ostentatious habits will be curbed; I will be more disciplined and work within a budget. The ideal will be to save more and spend less.


Nimi Akinkugbe, CEO, of  Bestman Games says ....Despite the challenges, we remain optimistic and focused on our core objectives of helping our clients and sponsors stay ahead of the competition by using our platforms to engage across the continent and in the diaspora. On our part at EbonyLife TV, we will continuously focus on what matters to the growth and sustainability of our channel; we will consistently identify creative and innovative milestones aimed at helping us improve on our value delivery to both our viewership globally and to our clients; we hope to remain competitive by continuously setting ourselves apart from the competition as a distinct media brand and Africa’s entertainment powerhouse, and of course, through it all, we hope to double our 2015 revenue.


Osayi Alile ,of  Not-for- Profit Consultant says  we will continue to plan and coordinate events. We plan to consolidate the position of   the décor arm of the business. All of these will be revealed at the appropriate time. The Ibidunni Ighodalo Foundation was introduced last year to help childless couples realise their dreams of having a child. It is my way of giving back to the society since I am currently waiting on the Lord. I definitely will be more involved in the foundation’s activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment