Header banner

Saturday, April 11, 2020

I was misquoted – SGF, Boss Mustapha clarifies statement on health system in Nigeria




I was misquoted  ? SGF, Boss Mustapha clarifies statement on health system in Nigeria
The Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Boss Mustapha has stated that he was misquoted over his statement that he was not aware of the bad state of the nation’s healthcare until the Coronavirus pandemic.

 https://www.instagram.com/p/B-ysmYcjsUs/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again
Recall that it was reported that Boss Mustapha said he only realized that Nigeria's healthcare infrastructure was in a bad state, after being made the Chairman of the Presidential Taskforce on COVID-19.

He was heard saying in a video;

“I can tell you for sure, I never knew that our entire healthcare infrastructure was in the state in which it is. Until I was appointed to do this work."

No comments:

Post a Comment