Header banner

Friday, August 16, 2019

MONEY IS GOOD.........Check out the £10m mansion ex-Chelsea star Eden Hazard just bought in Madrid (Photos)



Check out the ?10m mansion ex-Chelsea star Eden Hazard just bought in Madrid (Photos)

Eden Hazard has bought a new mansion following his £150million move to Real Madrid from Chelsea. 


The 28-year-old Belgian footballer splashed £10m on a futuristic in the Spanish capital as he looks to get settled before the new season.

Check out the ?10m mansion ex-Chelsea star Eden Hazard just bought in Madrid (Photos)

The mansion named 'Casa de Hazard' is located in the plush La Finca neighbourhood, which is a popular area where his Real Madrid team-mates also have homes.

Check out the ?10m mansion ex-Chelsea star Eden Hazard just bought in Madrid (Photos)

The state-of-the-art mansion, which was designed by architect Joaquin Torres, has six bedrooms for his wife Natacha and their three sons – Yannis, Leo and Samy.

The luxurious pad also features a swimming pool, spa, gym, a cinema room, and tennis courts out in the garden.

See more photos below.

Check out the ?10m mansion ex-Chelsea star Eden Hazard just bought in Madrid (Photos)Check out the ?10m mansion ex-Chelsea star Eden Hazard just bought in Madrid (Photos)Check out the ?10m mansion ex-Chelsea star Eden Hazard just bought in Madrid (Photos)

3 comments:

  1. I'm Erica J Bradley from United States , I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 13 months and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first month , I had faith in God that I would be healed someday. This disease started to circulate all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, a few weeks ago I came on search on the internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr. Wilson and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to Dr. Wilson telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the DR assured me that I have cured, after 2 weeks i went to my doctor to confirmed if I have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other like HSV1,2, HPV1,2,3, CANCER, HIV, COLD SORES, BRAIN TRAUMA, ETC you can email Dr. Wilson on {drwilsonherbalcure@gmail.com.
    Sir I am indeed grateful for the help..
    You can also CALL/WHATSAPP him on this number +2348136219493

    ReplyDelete
  2. in need of a white lady from UK or US for a long lasting relationship, any interested lady can call 09027887822. Thanks

    ReplyDelete