Header banner

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Man.United star Anthony Martial apolosgies to his fiancee after 'sleeping with a model' while she was eight months pregnant



Man.United star Anthony Martial apolosgies to his fiancee after
Manchester United and French footballer star, Anthony Martial has issued an apology to his fiancee Melanie da Cruz after allegedly sexting and sleeping with a French model while she was eight months pregnant.


The winger shared a lovely photo of himself and his fiancee enjoying a boat cruise and wrote: 'I would like to apologise to my relatives, my beautiful family and especially my fiancee for the harm I have done in recent months!
'I made mistakes and I'm sorry it will not happen again!'.

In a previous report by  Daily Star Sunday, it was claimed that Martial had been exchanging messages with model Malika Semichi while Da Cruz was eight months pregnant after meeting her in a French night club.
It was also alleged that Martial slept with the 20-year-old at a Paris hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment