Header banner

Sunday, April 15, 2018

IS HE OK ? 22 -year -old man, allegedly rapes a 13-year-old girl say he wants to marry her when she is of age


Man, 22, arrested for raping 13-year-old girl in Niger State, says "he wants to marry her when she is of age"
hehehehe.............A 22 -year -old man, Chukwuebuka Nnaji has been arrested for allegedly raping a 13-year-old girl in Madalla, Suleja Local Government Area of Niger State.

It was gathered that the suspect, a shop attendant, lured the victim to a junction in Madalla, claiming he had a gift for her. When she got there, he dragged her into the bush and raped her.
The suspect confessed to the crime during interrogation.
"I knew she is an underage girl ; that was the reason why I have not impregnated her. I want her to be of age, so I can marry her," he said.  "I had sex with her because I wanted to deflower her but it has dawned on me that I was simply infatuated"
The spokesperson for the State Police Command, Muhammad Abubakar, who confirmed the arrest said the suspect would soon be arraigned in court soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment