Header banner

Saturday, April 14, 2018

#BBNaija: Miracle wins N1m as DJ spinall, DJ Obi visit housemates

#BBNaija: Miracle wins N1m as DJ spinall, DJ Obi visit housemates lailasnews
Yesterday evening, Big Brother Naija housemates were visited by Pepsi ambassadors Dj Spinall and Dj Obi, and the housemates who were thrilled to see them were taught housemates how to use the Amplifier and other equipment. The visit also came with the announcement of Miracle as the winner of this week’s ‘Pepsi challenge’. He was the first housemate to complete his task, after finding the missing DJ pictures.


He was gifted a one year free supply of Pepsi, a ticket to ”One Africa” music festival and N1 million cash prize. With this win, Miracle has joined Leo and Ifu Ennada who won an all expense paid trip to London to attend ‘One Africa’ music festival, N5 million cash prize, one year supply of Pepsi in the B “Roc da mat” challenge.
Other housemates were, however, gifted a ticket to the Pepsi party on the 30th of April.
This is coming after DJ Neptune, in an interview with Pulse disclosed his favourite housemate, and who he thinks will emerge the winner.

On Djing at the house party

It’s always an honour when they reach out to me and say, ‘we want you to DJ at one of our parties.‘ You know I did it last year, and the experience was amazing. And then I went back into the house again some weeks ago, and it was good getting to party with the housemates.
I will tell you, it’s not easy to be locked up in that zone. If I was the one, I would commit an offence so that they would evict me. Those guys are really trying. The party was good. The feedback was awesome.

On favourite and winner

My guy [Teddy A] is already out. I knew Teddy A before he went into the show. But going through the show, I love Miracle.
Some people say we look alike. My wife tells me “this boy acts like you, this is how you behave.’ I am not trying to be partial, but I think Miracle is the winner.
But let’s see how it goes, anything can happen. But I feel he is gonna win this year’s Big Brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment