Header banner

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

THIS BOOK IS NOW EVERYWHERE........NA WA OOO FOR NAIJA.....READ ABEG

. Toke writes;
"I tried to talk to him...a deep conversation in the dark where we could bare our souls to each other. I asked why he wouldn't let Anita go? What was it about her? With tears in my eyes and desperate to save my home, I was willing to learn, to become like her if that was what he wanted. It it was the sex, I asked him to teach me her moves. If it was her character I wanted to know, so I become what he saw in her. I was drained; I had no pride in that moment. I begged him to give us a chance"
You guys need to buy this book mehn....It will give you goosebumps. Toke went through things that I couldn't imagine putting myself through. She even told a story of how Maje told her a day after their wedding in 2014 that he missed Anita Solomon. Women need to read this book and learn from it...

Apparently Maje Ayida had two children with two different women in the 12+ years Toke Makinwa was with him. In her book, Toke writes about finding out her man of 9 years had a child with a lady named Crystal. She wrote;
"As I picked myself off the floor, I opened my laptop and typed Maje's email address in. Fingers trembling, heart pounding, I realized what I had just done, but I couldn't stop. I went through email after email until I found pictures of a boy that looked exactly like Maje. The boy must have been about two years old and the email was from someone called Crsytal. The caption read, He loves noodles just like you. I peered at the little boy, my nose almost touching the screen of my laptop. The resemblance was uncanny. My laptop fell to the floor. When I asked Maje, he didn't deny the boy"

These stories are all crazy! SubdeliveryMan on Twitter downloaded Toke Makinwa's 102 pages book on Amazon and shared the unbelievable parts on his social media page.

These excerpts tell why Maje didn't get Toke pregnant, how he visited her one morning to ask for money, how he told her to accept it and start acting right because she is the wife and Anita the girlfriend after she caught him with Anita in public. How Maje's mother told her (Toke) that her prayer is Toke will find her own husband knowing fully well Toke was dating her son.

Just read!





1st excerpt


2nd excerpt

3rd excerpt


4th

5th


6th

7th

8th


No comments:

Post a Comment